Monday, February 15, 2010

Busy Weekend!

I had a great weekend! I was able to go home after about a month of being at school! I love being able to just "be" at home! Even though Saturday I wasn't home hardly at all! We were running all over middle Tenn. for cake tastings, a cordinator planning meeting at Belmont, and shoe shopping! All of which were a success! I am beyond happy about finding our cake baker! Two Chicks and Some Flour! Their cake is sooo amazing! I will be dreaming about it every night until July 10! The cake is going to have 3 different flavors..pound cake, chocolate cake, and strawberry cake! YUMMMM! Nick settled on carrot cake and even though I'm not a carrot cake lover theirs was PRETTY darn good! Saturday night.. or I should say morning..at One A.M. I was in such a tizy to get our save the dates done I got my mom to take pictures of us so I could PICNIK (my photo editing program). They turned out sooo cute and I ordered them today! I can't wait for them to come in! Oh and also a big congrats to my friends Katie-Beth & Tyler..they got engaged on Saturday as well! I am sooo excited for Katie-B and can't wait for her to set her date and get her plans underway! I hope everyone had as great of a weekend as I did..oh and Happy Late Valentine's Day too! xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope,
Sound like you had a great day...and weekends...Congrats to Katie Beth. I bet the save the date is cute...Glad everything is going well..love you my sweet niece..Aunt Kat