Thursday, January 7, 2010

Out With the Old in with the New!


2009...
Somewhat of an eventful year. There were many highs and lows, just to name a few...
Hit up Las Vegas for the first time..and hopefully not the last! I got a new dog, and ran over my old one..oops R.I.P. Ginger. I hit one too many curbs and finally popped a tire, I have not hit one since! I was a bridesmaid in two weddings! My friend had her first baby girl, Juliana, (pictured here!)..she is pretty much the cutest baby girl I have ever seen! I got engaged to my manfriend! And.. I passed all of my Praxis exams!

2010...
The year of graduation, weddings and a baby!
I will be graduating college, three of my friends are getting married..and myself makes four! One of my closest friends is having her first baby boy, Jackson Webb! I can't wait to see all the things that 2010 will bring! I pray that there will be more high's this year than low's!

Love you friends! xoxo

No comments: